To sustain, develop and grow the communities we serve across Ireland, through leadership and collaboration with our partners and industry.
To provide the people and services you need, when you need them.
Trust and Integrity: Our customer relationships are based on trust and integrity. We are reliable in our services and we place strong emphasis on fairness and respect in our treatment of others.
Collaboration: We are committed to working with our partners, industry and the public sector to add value and deliver effective outcomes
Quality and Innovation: We strive continuously for progression, improvement and excellence throughout our services
Customer Care: Through our network of service centres, run by managers who pride themselves on knowing their customers, FRS understands exactly what our customers want, and we take management responsibility at local level to ensure that their needs are met.
FRS – The Journey
- 1970 – Voluntary relief milking groups formed to support farmers
- 1979 – Macra Na Feirme organised first national meeting of their individual groups
FRS is born
- National Co-op Farm Relief Services Ltd formed as a federal Co-op
- Local voluntary group registered as a co-operative
- Bringing relief farm services to farmers
FRS Timely Innovations
- 1981 – FRS organised the First hoof care training course in Ireland
- 1983 – FRS introduced the first ultrasound scanning of sheep and cows to Ireland
- 1984 – Farm Accident & Sickness Scheme launched by FRS to service market need
FRS Diversifying with a changing Ireland
- 1999 – FRS Recruitment set up by FRS
FRS strengthens collective structure
- 2005 – FRS Network Amalgamated Society formed
FRS expert training resource
- 2008 – FRS Training formed
FRS Membership Benefit Scheme to Farmers
- 2013 – Membership Benefit Scheme Launched
FRS Launches Innovative App for Farmers
- 2014 – Herdwatch Farm Managment App is launched www.herdwatch.ie
FRS formed joint venture with Working Links UK and awarded Government contract to get people back to work in Ireland
- 2014 Teagasc Contract
FRS awarded nationwide farm advisory services contract
- 2015 Bord Bia Contract
- 2015 FRS awarded farm sustainability scheme helpdesk contract
New National Office Development
- 2017 Redevelopment and Expansion of National Headquarters in Roscrea
Amalgamation of NCFRS & Merge
- 2018 NCRS & Merge amalgamate
100% Ownership of Turas Nua
- 2019 FRS buy-out of Working Links shares
FRS Network is a farmer owned co-operative organisation established in 1980 for the provision of skilled people to meet customer requirements. Through growth and diversification FRS have expanded into five distinct divisions intrinsically linked through the supply of expertly skilled people – farm services, fencing, training, recruitment and herdwatch with a network of 20 offices nationwideand 20,000 customers.
Gender Pay Gap Report
Gender Pay Gap legislation requires employers with 250 or more employees to publish statutory calculations every year showing the difference between the average earnings of men and women within our business. Click here to read the report.