Bandon Based covering West, East and Mid Cork Areas.
Working as part of the established FRS fencing business in Cork and reporting to the Area manager the role of Fencing and Retail Manager will include;
- Managing, promoting and developing strategies to grow the Contract and DIY Fencing Business.
- Operator recruitment supervision & management
- Developing & maintaining strong relationships with key suppliers and customers.
- Building a strong brand presence and professional profile for the business.
- Working to agreed targets.
- Measuring and pricing of contract fencing projects.
- Supervision & quality control of materials and projects.
- Debtor control.
- Stock Control.
- Compliance with Health & Safety.
Candidates will need to have a clean full driving licence, good team working skills, excellent communication skills, proficiency in computers and a proven ability to plan, develop and execute business strategies. Company vehicle provided.
E-mail CV to: email@example.com
Post CV to: Dan O’Riordan, FRS Fencing Manager, FRS Fencing, Kanturk, Co. Cork
Closing date Dec 14 2015