FRS Training: Office Administrator, Boyle, Co. Roscommon
FRS Training are an established training company who deliver accredited and non-accredited courses to various sectors including; construction skills, health and safety and agriculture. FRS wish to recruit an Office Administrator, on an initial short term contract, to support the delivery and accreditation of various training courses held nationwide. The role will be based at FRS Boyle.
- Managing incoming calls and queries as necessary;
- Preparation and distribution of course materials to tutors;
- Sorting, categorising and scanning learner certificates;
- Maintaining course participation records;
- Liaising with training stakeholders including; trainers, sales manager and learners;
- Working closely with senior administration in support of QQI and Solas course requirements;
- General office administration as required.
- Strong communication skills;
- Good coordination and attention to detail;
- Ability to work effectively as part of an extended team and also to work independently;
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Previous administrative experience, 1-2 years.
Location: Boyle Roscommon
Duration: July / Aug 2016, possible extension. Preferably seeking a candidate with ongoing availability.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com