WHO WE ARE
FRS (Farm Relief Services) is a farmer-owned co-operative organisation established in 1980 for the provision of skilled people to meet customer requirements. We are proud to be part of the FRS Network*
To provide the skills and services, which customers need to manage their farms efficiently, effectively and successfully.
“Providing the people you need when you need them”
WHY USE FRS FARM RELIEF SERVICES?
REPUTABLE QUALITY SERVICE
• Providing the people you need when you need them since 1980.
• FRS operators are selected and trained to the highest standards to meet the needs of farmers.
• Skilled, experienced, fully equipped locally-based operators.
• Operators trained, evaluated and assessed regularly. Applicants are accepted onto the frs contractor register only after successful completion of evaluation and supervision.
• Detailed monthly billing system.
Fully insured service. Available in emergencies.
• Book an operator only for the days required.
• Operator works the hours requested by you at a flat rate per hour.
• No hidden costs.
• No advertising, recruitment or employee costs for you – such as PAYE, PRSI, employers PRSI, holiday pay etc.
• Fees paid to frs are fully tax deductible.
• Slurry & Fertiliser Spreading • Topping • Hay & Silage Making
• Moving & Herding Cattle for TB Testing/Dosing • Tractor Driving
• …and many other farm tasks.
• Dehorning • Farm Plastic Collection • Milk Recording • Weighing
• Contract Fencing • DIY Fencing Sales • Training
FRS Membership Benefit Scheme provides peace of mind and reduced farm service rates for only 81c per day – annual membership is €295 (inc vat). It includes a unique Sickness & Accident Support to farmers, 10% Cheaper Farm Services Rates and Death & Capital Benefit.
Full farm management service available – many of our operators are qualified farm managers.
HOW TO USE FRS FARM SERVICES
1. Contact your local frs office and outline your requirements.
2. The co-ordinator selects the most suitable local operator to service your needs.
3. On completion of the work the operator completes a docket – a copy of which is left with you and a further copy is sent to the frs office.
4. A detailed Invoice is sent to you. All fees, including annual membership, are paid directly to your local frs office.
Farm Responsibly and Safely with frs training
• Completing Risk Assessments
• Small Engines Training
• ATV/Quad Training
• Chainsaw Safety
• Safe Livestock Handing
• Pesticide Handling & Application
• Farm Business Management Training
Contact frs training on 1890 20 100 or visit www.frstraining.com for further details
*FRS Network is a co-operative organisation established in 1980 for the provision of skilled people to meet customer requirements. Through growth and diversification FRS have expanded into five distinct divisions intrinsically linked through the supply of expertly skilled people – farm services (www.frsfarmservices.ie), fencing (www.frsfencing.ie), recruitment (www.frsrecruitment.com), homecare (www.frshomecare.ie) and training (www.frstraining.com), with a network of 20 offices nationwide.